Monday, November 27, 2006

when the "C" word enters your life

Well, I am saying the words that I cannot wish away, but need to accept: I have breast cancer.
The diagnosis came the day before Thanksgiving and it certainly has given me lots to reflect upon. In two days, I see a doctor to get a map of the landscape ahead. I want to know and I want to act on this right away. Perspective and priorities change and I am trying to be present enough in the moment to go into deeper places and make sure the lights are on there...

1 Comments:

Blogger Deborah Boschert said...

Oh Gloria! I am so sad to hear this news. You are a little joyful motivation in my mind and I think of you often even though we haven't emailed recently. I was moved to track down your blog today and I am so glad I did. Please know that I am sending healing, whole, creative spirit your way. Take care of your self.

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home