Saturday, December 09, 2006

getting ready for surgery...

I am getting ready for surgery on Tuesday, the 12th. My Mom comes in from New Mexico tomorrow and that is a bright light in my days. There are so many things that I have done quickly over many years. My son just asked me why I am moving slower these days... I couldn't answer that right away;I am moving slower these days, even with my answers it seems. It is not a sign that I am "sick" or depressed or anything other than I need more time to do each thing because I want to do it that way.

I am supposed to be as "relaxed" as possible for surgery. Relaxing with cancer is an interesting concept - can't quite wrap my head around that one yet, but I get the drift, just not the essence quite yet. It will all unfold as I continue on the path.

Okay, laundry calls and I am moving there. Okay, slower but with more gratitude than usual...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home