Friday, March 23, 2007

breaking through to my Spring

On March 18th, I personally declared Spring a little earlier than the calendar. It was the first day in almost exactly four months that I felt kinda like me again. I heard that two to three weeks after the big-guns treatments that that would start to happen, and it was like a fog lifted... so, for me, it was my Spring Day.

I also "heard" that it would mean ups and downs and sure enough the few days after that, but still, I declare Spring. The grass is actually getting green, the buds are coming on the trees... I picked up some art supplies in my studio and made something - & that felt good.

My kids are really happy that Spring Break officially starts at the end of the school day today, and I have always done something about that - so we'll do something to celebrate together. The simplest things can mean so much...

1 Comments:

Blogger Deborah Boschert said...

We went out for ice cream after school on the first day of spring break last week. Ice cream makes everything a celebration! Have some for me!

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home