Monday, March 26, 2007

gratitude beyond words...

How can I ever express all the gratitude that is overflowing in my heart for so many people? Getting diagnosed with cancer meant that I faced death and saw Life like I never did before. It meant being so overwhelmed at times I felt as if I was in a dense fog that would swallow me up, and then there would be loving hands reaching in so I could grab hold and walk into the light.

I had no idea how much I loved people and I had absolutely no idea of how many people loved me, too... I have read things that cancer survivors write and one thing that jumps off the page so many times is that on this path, your life and your view of life in general is completely changed. I am still recuperating from some big-guns treatments. I do not have the vantage point now of years down the road, or even knowing if this first round is effective yet. I do know that I am filled with gratitude, way beyond words to so many people, many I have never even met...

There is so much more that I want to give. No person has any guarantees on time. How wonderful that Love is infinite and eternal...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jody said...

It is wonderful to see you writing, fantastic to know that you entered your art studio & made a wee something.

Sending you lots of warm hugs from NM
Jody

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home