Sunday, July 15, 2007

my river

There are so many blogs and there are so many people who post every single day - not me... I have wondered why I can't seem to put pen to paper or fingers to keyboard with all that has been happening in my life. I don't journal about these last months either; it is all I can do to live it, it seems.

What do I want to say? It has been a very hard stretch these last few weeks. Some dark times in rough waters and I don't like to talk about it (but I do because it needs to come out) since I want to focus more on the light. My river is moving towards warmer waters.... each day, one at a time....

2 Comments:

Blogger ~jolene said...

I don't really 'know' you - only in the sense that many of us do as an artist and author I admire greatly...yet, each day I come to your blog to see if there is a note saying how you are doing physically and emotionally.

I care, simply because you are my sister in this universe - and your words and art have inspired me more than you will ever know.

Reach your hand out to your friends and family as you swim the rough waters - and notice to, the hands you don't recognize - we are reaching out to you as well...in love and hope and light.

peace.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Jody said...

Dear Sis, When the waters get rough...reach out, we are all here for you, one way of releasing all that hurts is to "spill the beans"...it is a way for the inside to heal...when my late hubby died I really did try to let the world in so they could feel the pain I felt & even today I really try to express what is inside about how I still feel about him going to heaven.
The good energy is always there for you when you want to release the pain inside that you feel....it isn't always easy...so hang in there my dear sis...with love & hugs always Big Sis

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home