Wednesday, April 25, 2007

how can you say thank you to everyone?

My family and I are so grateful. How can we ever say thank you to everyone who has touched our lives during these past months, during our whole lives (when it comes down to it)?

Some of the names we know, many we do not. I am trying to make cards and trying to find a tangible way to do what may not be even physically possible - to personally thank each and every person.

"I am a card-maker" I keep telling myself! But I don't have the stamina right now to stand at the art table and make the individualized cards I envision... A plan will come to me... Every breath in and out is voicing my gratitude and that I know for sure.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jody said...

Dear Gloria, The easiest & best way would be to make ONE of your cards & share it on your website...& then go from there for any others that you feel the need to create...we all would rather see you rested, happy & enjoying life than fretting about making ca-boodles of cards!! From Big Sis

5:11 PM  
Blogger ~jolene said...

My suggestion, for what it's worth...is to simply live your life to the fullest EACH DAY...that is what everyone who LOVES you wants.

The kindness, encouragement and inspiration you have given each of us (strangers like me included) is simply all coming back to you.

YOU have inspired me more than you know.

10:09 PM  
Blogger Dinise said...

Hi Gloria, the best way to say thank you is to rest, spend time with your family, take a walk and breathe in Spring. Your strength and creative fire are an inspiration to me.

6:35 PM  
Blogger Azlina Abdul said...

Hi Gloria,
:) you are so sweet and thoughtful! For everyone who knows you,and knows what you are going through and loves you so much, would want you to do what's best for you now...but I feel that the sky is the limit and if you are up to it AND as long as it makes you HAPPY then go for it!!! Just do whatever makes you feel good inside :)

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home