Wednesday, April 11, 2007

trying to post a link to "Band of Sisters"

Let's try to post a link to the article "Band of Sisters" and see what happens. Thank you, Jolene, for this... if it doesn't work, I'll try something else...

http://www.columbiatribune.com/2007/Apr/20070408Ovat013.asp

The actual paper article also included a nice big photo of two of my cards and a canvas piece that was in Art Stamping Workshop with nice captions. Of course, I wish that more people and amazing things that people did were mentioned in the article. So many prayers and styles of prayers! And the prayer shawls and jar of lake water from my magical Lake Congamond from my childhood, Brandon's tennis team and what they did, my Mom being here for over three weeks... on and on...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jody said...

I felt that the newspaper did a fine job with the article.

Sending warm hugs,
JoTee from New Mexico

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home